Review: Nuggett and Charlie Ultra Creme Cleanser


It's Monday, and I know what you're thinking - we could all use some happiness in our lives, especially right now, and particularly with it being the start of the work week for so many of us. You're in luck, because happiness, or Happiness, to be exact, is just what I'm serving up today! The Nuggett and Charlie skincare range, Happiness, will be just the thing to bring a little sunshine into your life!

This vegan, cruelty free, luxury organic skincare range has been blowing up on Instagram, and it's easy to see why. Firstly, the name is adorable, with Nuggett including her pug, Charlie, as part of the brand. And secondly, the products are excellent, and definitely sell themselves. I'm enamoured with what I've tried so far, and I'm pretty excited to see what else the brand has to offer!


I've been using the Ultra Creme Cleanser and it's been a treat for the skin. This comes in an amber bottle with a black label that bears white and gold writing, and a black cap that lifts on one end when you press down on the other side. A quick squeeze upside down pours a little dollop into the palm of my hand, and the scent is what gets you first. 

It's citrusy, but not a sharp lemon scent. Instead, it's like a mix of lemongrass, lemon and orange, and it's refreshing and smooth. The cleanser itself is rich and creamy, and it does a brilliant job of removing grime and excess oils, as well as traces of my makeup. My skin is left feeling nourished and moisturised.


This contains a ton of skin loving ingredients, comprised of many, many oils. I won't name all of them, because we don't have a infinite amount of time, but they include oils such as tamanu oil, rosa damascena oil, avocado oil, lavender oil, lime oil, lemongrass oil and peppermint oil. And trust me, there are definitely other oils involved, as well as both shea butter AND cocoa butter!


This retails for $59 for 125 ml, and this is so worth the money! With the heaters being on regularly, I've also been trying out their Revitalise Face Mist, and this has been such a spritz of goodness on my skin! For more information about Nuggett and Charlie, make sure you check out the website! If you've been using Nuggett and Charlie, I'd love to hear your recommendations! What have you tried, and would use again?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts