Review: Teoxane Deep Repair Balm


Blowing your nose in public has never been quite so harrowing as it has in the time of COVID-19! Unfortunately for me, as someone who has ongoing sinus issues, thanks to the fun times provided by my allergies, this sucks - there's no two ways about it! Thankfully at least, I don't have to worry about the signs of blowing my nose, because I now have the Teoxane Deep Repair Balm!

As we move further into the cooler months of the year (great for reducing the chances of bushfires, not so great for noses), my skin is definitely drier, and blowing my nose more often also means that the skin around my nose and upper lip isn't as happy as it was a month ago.


The Teoxane Deep Repair Balm has been a big help in soothing and moisturising the skin, aiding in smoothing over rough and scaly patches that have flared up from over excessive use of tissue at this point in time. It helps in reducing irritation by comforting sensitive skin using their RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) patented process.


This retails for $70 for 30 ml of product, which comes in a flat white tube with a screw cap. This has a light floral scent, which is quite pretty, and something that I really appreciate, particularly as I've been applying this to the skin beneath my nose. This has a medium to thin consistency, and it gets absorbed in a snap. I'm left with skin that feels smooth, and not oily, nor is it tacky. I really like the texture of it, and that it works so well for someone who gets the sniffles regularly. Best of all, this is such a good size for toting around with me, and it''s even slim enough to slide into my work jacket. Dry skin, begone!


I'm aiming to make this my juiciest (skin-wise) Winter yet! What's your favourite weapon of choice for battling Winter skin?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts