Review: Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Lip Oil with Manuka Honey + C



With the cold winds kicking up, and the storms that have been raging on around us recently, I know that there's a good chance a lot of you babes out there have been struggling to prevent your skin from drying out and flaking, particularly the skin on your lips. It's definitely been on my radar a lot recently, but I think I've found a remedy to combat that specific problem, and the answer is Skinn deep.

For a product called Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Lip Oil with Manuka Honey + C, which is a total mouthful, it is an item that actually delivers what it describes.


This comes in a clear tube with a silver cap that holds a very fat doe foot applicator, making it the perfect vehicle for spreading the product all over the lips. Jam packed with goodness, such a Manuka Honey and vitamin C, this is meant to help support collagen production and smooth lip lines while soothing parched, cracked lips. This also has the addition of vitamin E, lupine and moringa oils to battle free radicals, while moisturising the skin. To further enhance the condition of the lips, this also contains a blend of rice, rosemary and sunflower extracts.


What you are left with is a golden oil that has a slick, thick consistency that just glides over the lips. I love how smooth my lips feel, adding a layer of shine to them, without that stickiness that I tend to associate with anything that lends a sheen to the lips. With this on my lips, they certainly don't crack, nor do they feel uncomfortable. While I wouldn't recommend this for intensive periods of time in the sun, because oils and sun just don't mix (hello burning, unhappy skin), I would most certainly tell you to get this for comfortable daily wear!


Retailing for $39.95, you can find products by Skinn on TVSN. Considering that I'm about 1/4 of the way through this 5 ml tube, I certainly don't think that I'll be giving this up anytime soon! Have you heard of Skinn? What's your latest TVSN purchase?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts