Review: L'Oreal Infallible More Than Concealer


I know that you babes out there are aware of what I love - a good, smokey eyeshadow look, a bold red lip, and of course, on the other end of that spectrum, a beautiful, creamy nude lip and strong brows. What you might not know is that there is one specific product that I use a lot of, but don't advertise nearly enough, and that's concealer!


I've been playing with the L'Oreal Infallible More Than Concealer, and oh my goodness, I not only think we have an excellent dupe for a more expensive concealer on our hands, but I also think I'm in love!


This concealer comes in a tube that has a pretty humongous doe foot applicator - terrible for precise application, but great for under eye coverage! And let's be honest here - if you aren't using a brush to try and help create a sharper line, which I certainly need for neater brows and a better, more defined lip, then, please, tell me your secrets, because I can't do it without them!


I find this concealer to be particularly fantastic for hiding under eye circles, of which I happen to have plenty of, and as well as great at shaping my brows. There is decent coverage, and I love that this also blends out quite well. I use a lighter shade than what my skin tone is, so that it actually helps to create a bit of contouring as well as covering up my dark eye bags! I love that this is quite creamy, and that it doesn't dry down too quickly.


This retails for $29.95 and can be found where L'Oreal is stocked, including Priceline, Big W and Chemist Warehouse.

What is your favourite drugstore concealer and why?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts