Brand Focus: Buckley and Phillips Aromatics Gumleaf Essentials


What is it about working that makes me want to laugh, cry and run screaming into the night, sometimes all at once? I think most people who work, whether it's full time, part time, or being a stay at home parent (which is a ton of work, and exactly why I'm never signing up for it), will recognise that complex and interesting mix of emotions. So, if you're like me, Buckley and Phillips Aromatics may have a place in your life.

Started in 1972 by Christopher Phillips and Maureen Buckley, hence the name, it snowballed from the duo selling handmade candles at local markets into the stronghold that is now known as Buckley and Phillips. 100% Australian owned and founded, they pride themselves on supporting the local economy, meaning that production is kept in Australia, and Australian ingredients are sourced whenever possible.


Buckley and Phillips products are cruelty free and certified to be so, and they even have a certified organic range of essential oils, where the botanicals used are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or GMOs.What I actually have learned about the company that I realy love is that the Melbourne head-office uses solar power, and all their wax vats are solar heated - how cool is that? On top of that, their candle jars, candle boxes, glass and PET bottles are recyclable.


I love the little rollers that are available for the essential oils, as part of the Gumleaf Essentials collection. There are 6 different ones, which cover the, well, essentials, really! With Happiness, Equilibrium, Stress Less, Headache, Sleep Soundly and Easy Breathe on patrol, there's possibly a chance that I can get my life in order! 


Thankfully, I haven't had any use for Headache, but Sleep Soundly has been skimmed a couple of times. I've been keen on Easy Breathe of late, with everyone else falling sick around me (I must be invincible, I'm convinced). It's been helpful for the Spring sinuses, and I crack it open at the first sign of the sniffles. I wouldn't mind trying a bit of happiness, because, really, isn't that what we're all after in life?


These retail for $19.95 each and you can find it over here. Make sure that you explore all that is available from Buckley and Phillips - there's even a section for Christmas, which I'm deeply excited about! What gets you excited about the Buckley and Phillips goodies?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts