Review: ICONIC London Illuminator and Prep-Set-Glow


ICONIC London is a small powerhouse that evolved from the sale of the creator's car, resulting in the blossoming of this makeup line that is well loved and known for it's glow. It's the ultimate modern day rags to riches story behind the range that attracted me to the line, and I stayed for the results!
This cult makeup line, while boasting a small range of products currently, is incredibly popular. ICONIC London blew up from being a bedroom start-up to being sold in major stores, such as Myer and Sephora.


I've been using one of their most iconic (pardon the pun) products that they came out with - the Illuminator in Original. Since it's arrival into my hot little hands, I've barely left the house without the Illuminator in Original on my face. It mixes into my foundation with ease, and the shine, oooooh! The shine is out of this world! I've had at least 3 people remark on my glow without prompting since I started using it, and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon.


In the world of ICONIC, you won't find a glitter chunk anywhere. Instead, it's a seamless and homogenous glow that makes it look like there is sunshine coming out of your skin, like sunbeams are just lighting up within you. This comes in a total of 4 shades, and they retail for $68 each.


Another welcome addition to the makeup artillery is the Prep-Set-Glow. This stuff is unlike anything I've tried before. It's a hydrating mist that refreshes, moisturises and contains light reflecting properties that leave the skin looking incredibly luminous. It contains extracts of cucumber and chamomile to help keep the skin calm, while extracts of green tea and Vitamin E aid in conditioning the face. This spray also contains Retinyl Palmitate, which works as a chemical exfoliator and fights off oxidative damage, in addition to having caffeine to help combat dark eye circles.


Just shake up the bottle, then spritz. I use this as a prepping spray, and but this can also be used as a finishing spray, or if you're just after a bit of a glow to your bare skin. It retails for $50 for 50 ml, and I think it's worth every penny.

For my first foray into ICONIC London, I can honestly say that there isn't a single shred of disappointment, aside from the disappointing amount that will be left in my bank after I'm done putting through an order!

What have you tried from ICONIC London? What are you dying to try?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts