Review: Esmi Golden Anti-Ageing Serum


I have to say, it's really nice to talk about a brand that I've liked since I tried it, but haven't had the opportunity to feature them on the blog as much in recent days, so welcome back to Esmi Skin Minerals - you've been missed!



I've been busy using the Golden Anti-Ageing Serum, and Esmi makes products that are as good as I remember. This comes in a clear glass bottle that shows you how much product you've used, and how much you have left. Additionally, there is a clever little dip on the bottom that the end of the dropper fits into so that you can get out all the serum, and nothing goes to waste!


The serum itself is a light yellow shade, and there are little spheres of Vitamin E suspended in it, with all the little golden dots just sitting prettily in the bottle. These help to fight free radicals. This serum incorporates other ingredients like ascorbic acid to brighten the skin, and peptides and soy protein, which help to condition the skin and smooth fine lines. This also includes aloe vera extract, green tea extract and chamomile, among other things.


This gets absorbed really nicely, and doesn't leave a tacky or unpleasant residue. I add some facial oil onto my face after applying this, then to top it off, I put on some night cream. My skin has been looking smooth and the suddenly cooler weather hasn't affected my skin adversely, which I feel like this has been helping combat.


This retails for $65 and you can find the whole range and more over here. While you're poking around their online store, make sure you check out the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum and the 24K Gold Nourishing Oil - I highly recommend those!

Have you heard of Esmi Skin Minerals? What have you tried from them?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Interesting one about 24k gold serum. Its a anti-aginf product|

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24k Gold serums are expensive but result oriented!">Gold Serum 24k are expensive but give amazing results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts