Brand Focus: Clean & Pure Lip Balms

 
I don't know about you, but my lips get completely parched and dry during the Winter months. We're talking serious flaking, ongoing peeling and just general discomfort. Am I painting a pretty gross picture at this point? You bet. It's clear that I need lip balms during the Winter. and if I'm being honest, pretty much year round. Thankfully, I've just had a nice big serving of Clean and Pure lip balms sent to me, and I couldn't be happier with them!

Clean and Pure isn't new to me (you can see them over here), but they have revamped their packaging a little, and now have more of an emphasis on Manuka Honey as part of the ingredients. These 100% Australian made and owned lip balms have the bare minimum in them, but they are packed full of goodness!


Their lip balms go at the rate of 1 lip balm being sold every minute nationwide, which is crazy impressive, and they are also the only brand in the world to use ethically sourced Queensland and Victorian Manuka honey beeswax and extra virgin olive oil.


Combined with steam distilled essential oil, there are 6 flavours in total:

  1. Manuka Honey
  2. Cocoa Butter
  3. Pawpaw
  4. Vanilla
  5. Peppermint
  6. Tinted Rose

While Tinted Rose is the best seller out of all the flavour profiles, I've got Cocoa Butter on my bedside table, and Manuka Honey currently lives in my handbag. These add a thin coat to the surface of my lips, which doesn't feel like it just sits on them. It actually does feel like it hydrates the lips, and prevents cracking and chapping. It also lasts well overnight - I apply a layer of lip balm every night before hitting the hay, and my lips are soft and stay moisturised for the 7 hours I'm out.


These retail for $4.99 for most, and $5.99 for the Tinted Rose, and you can find out more about the brand, and purchase them, over here. Have you tried Clean & Pure before? What do you love about them?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts