Review: Johnny's Chop Shop Hobo Hair Dry Shampoo


Holy grail alert! I'm a regular user of dry shampoo, and I'm happy to report that I've found something amazing, and in a section that I don't usually explore - the mens' section!


My attention was brought to Johnny's Chop Shop when I attended the Priceline event back in February, and I was initially interested in getting some products for my  guy to try, so we could hear from a man's perspective. That said, when I was sent this can of Hobo Hair, I immediately claimed it as mine, because I was curious, and man, am I glad I grabbed it!


A bit of background about Johnny's Chop Shop - they hail from London, and they are an actual retro style barber shop! They have products that are designed to target hair, as well as beard essentials and facial products - just for men! Except, like with all the female friendly products out there, let's face it, this brand isn't just for men, because I've just tried out the Hobo Hair Dry Shampoo, and I'm head over heels for it!

This comes in rather masculine packaging - the bottle is slightly wider and thicker than I'm used to, and it is black with red and white lettering. The spray is powerful, and doesn't, I repeat, doesn't actually turn my dark hair white. It brushes through my hair beautifully, and it also soaks up all the excess oil, giving my hair extra life. I love that my hair doesn't feel particularly powdery - instead, it just feels soft, and not gritty. I'm really textural when it comes to my hair, and out of habit, I touch it a lot, so I can honestly say that this doesn't make me feel like I've just brushed dry shampoo through it. It's almost more like putting volumizing powder through the roots.


This retails for $12.99 for 200ml, and it's definitely worth getting your hands on! I just never would have thought that I would have found something this fabulous in the men's' section at Priceline!

What have you tried that's specifically meant for the opposite sex? What's your favorite dry shampoo?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts