Review: Indeed Labs Eysilix II Total Eye Rescuer


Indeed Labs is a brand that has always had my back - from the Hydraluron to the Vitamin C24 (and others, just use the search function), and while not every product from one brand will always blow me away (sorry, Nanoblur, you're just not for me!), that's definitely not the case with Eysillix II!


I haven't had the chance to try the original Eysilix, so I can't tell you how those compare, but I can certainly talk about this version!


This has quite a few claims, including:
  • Improving firmness and elasticity of the skin
  • Reduce puffiness, dark circles and brighten
  • Smooth appearance of fine lines, crow's feet and wrinkles
Pumped full of peptides, ceramides, extracts and probiotics, this little tube is wonderful! It contains 15 ml of product, with a tiny, and fiddly, cap that has a great little nozzle, which allows for the right amount of product to be dispensed. This also has something called Neodermyl, which is supposed to  be a big part of all of the lovely effects above. All the technical stuff aside, how does this work on me?


I find the cap a little fiddly, but the nozzle is great for getting out just the right amount! The cream itself is relatively thick, but light. It does take a little while for things to sink in, so I pop this on over my serum, and wait a bit before reaching for the oil, then the lotion.

I think that this is honestly the reason that the luggage under my eyes have been looking almost non-existent recently! I actually even left the house recently without concealer, which has been my quick makeup without too much makeup look - I was really impressed that I could do that! And dark circles are so crazy hard to deal with, seriously, so I was delighted to find these working so well!


Pat this on gently under the eyes twice daily, and you'll seriously love this little dude! This retails for $34.99 and the Indeed Labs range can be found at Priceline, which always seems to run super low around their 40% off sales, which just means it's a really popular line!

What have you tried from Indeed Labs? I'd love to hear about your favourite product from them - I haven't tried everything from them yet, but I look forward to doing so very soon!

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts