Review: HeyKeratin 5 Second Magical Hair Treatment

 

Dyeing my hair fun and funky colours was something that I really wanted to do when I was younger. In fact, when I was about 21, I had some hot pink hair extensions placed amongst my hair, and these lasted for a few weeks. As much as I loved them, even then, I was concerned about how it would affect other people's perception of me, and that's even before I became a veterinarian. These days, with a decent amount of time behind me, and years of experience in the field of my choosing, I have much more confidence in myself, and for the first time ever, I took it upon myself to actually bleach my own hair. I mean, bleaching Asian hair? That's a big leap! 

 

The best thing, though, is that despite me stripping all the colour from it, my hair has continued to look shiny and healthy, and this is coming from someone who bleached her own hair twice in one day, before going over it with blonde hair dye. I mean, by the end of the day, my scalp was definitely a little tender and there was some burning. Aside from using a good shampoo and conditioner duo, the other secret to keeping my hair looking lustrous and healthy is by using hair mask! 

 

The HeyKeratin 5 Second Magical Hair Treatment is the latest complementary product to join the ranks of all the other frizz fighting, volume pushing, shine enhancing soldiers that sit in the shower caddy. This comes in a jar with a screw cap that makes it easy to access the mask, and with slippery hands in the shower, this is definitely a bonus! Once the cap is off, it reveals a thick, creamy product that is easy to work through the hair with the fingers for the next five minutes, and then let it sit in your hair for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing it off.

 

I was initially disappointed to see that despite the name, it wasn't actually a five second solution to help me fix the issues with my hair. However, since I started using it, I'm happy to say that I've changed my tune on that. This has a beautiful, spicy scent that lingers, and wouldn't go astray as a hair spray (hint, hint, guys!), and I love that this seems to help keep my hair feeling smoother, softer and a little bit more frizz and tangle free.

 

This hair treatment contains a blend of keratin, vitamin E, and argan oil in the formula, which would explain why my hair ends up feeling nourished and soft. This retails for just under $70 per tub, although you can certainly get it at a discounted price if you're keen on getting more than just one jar at a time. Find it over here if you're keen to grab your own. Is this a hair treatment you'd be keen to try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I was on the fence about trying this product, but your detailed breakdown of the application process and the before-and-after results totally convinced me. keratin hair repair maskI mean, who doesn't want a magical hair transformation in just 5 seconds, right? Your personal touch in describing the scent and texture really made the product come to life in my mind. I'm all about efficiency, so the fact that this treatment delivers quick results is a major win for me. Can't wait to rush out and grab a bottle after reading your glowing review. Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience – you've made my decision-making process a breeze! 💇‍♀️✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts