Review: Stuf Skin Eye Gel

 

Sometimes, I think about teenage Leah and wonder why she never really ever wandered out of her comfort zone to try new things, but then, I look at adult Leah, and I know it's simply because I'm a creature of habit. There are places that I frequent, because it's what I know, and I'm comfortable there, and the same goes for food, but when it comes to beauty these days, sure, there are things that I circle back around to using, but I've definitely spread my wings in regards to skincare and makeup! 

 

There was also a time when I didn't use eye cream - gasp, horror, am I right? However, I have definitely remedied that too, and I'm so happy to be talking about Stuf Skin, and this is definitely the right Stuf! Stuf Skin is Australian made, and the range is cruelty free, vegan, and comes in recyclable packaging. They have quite good range of products, including cute little minis for those who aren't quite ready to commit yet. 

 

I love that the range mostly comes in these metal tubes, and that their core colour is a bright, sunny yellow, because, how can you not love how happy their packaging makes you feel just by looking at it? I've been trying a number of their products out, but I have to say, I gravitated towards the Eye Gel almost immediately, because I was a) in need of trying something new and b) wanted to see what texture would come out of a metal tube or something that was called an eye gel, rather than a cream, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed!

 

This is meant to help reduce the appearance of dark eye circles and fine lines, given that the eye gel is steeped in antioxidants. It's also supposed to hydrate and firm the skin, while also improving the elasticity around the eye region. It does so due to the ingredients included in the formula, such as green coffee extract, hyaluronic acid, ginseng, Tasmania pepper berry, and finger lime extract. This is then delivered to the skin in the form of a thin gel texture.

 

I find the consistency of this to be quite light, but conversely takes a little bit of patting to ensure that it gets absorbed by the skin. It leaves me with a thin layer that doesn't feel like much to the touch, but it can be seen as a glistening patch by the naked eye, which disappears once you go over it with another layer of skincare. I like that this is light, and my skin seems to do well with it. I've noticed an improvement in the way the skin around my eyes looks - just a little firmer, and a bit smoother, which I certainly appreciate. While not totally groundbreaking, I really like that this has done for me! You can grab one to try for $42. What would you like to hear about next?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts