Review: Algenist Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm

 
 Eye see you! Sorry, you know that I just HAD to go there! Let's face it, you don't have to be a dad, or indeed of that gender even, to be an expert at 'dad jokes'. I'm full of them (some might say that I'm full of it even), and you don't even know the half of it, honestly! Bad jokes aside, though, let's have a chat about the Algenist Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm with Multi-Peptide Complex!


What is in this, and why should you be interested in it? This contains their patented Alguronic Acid, which facilitates the hydration of the skin, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This vegan formula also has triple algae (as proclaimed in the name) - red, brown and green - to help target the look of varying causes and tones of dark circles. It also includes a multi-peptide complex to improve the appearance of the eye area, allowing it to appear firmer and smoother.  


This is suitable for normal, dry, combination and oily skinned babes, and the formulation is one that I don't feel like I tend to see for under eye products, because this is a balm! This results in it being quite thick, and it takes quite a while to tap this into the skin so that it's spread out evenly, and longer still for it to be absorbed. While that might be a little cumbersome, I like to think of this as a heavy duty weapon for battling dry skin with fine lines.


This comes in a glass jar with gold lid, and for those who can travel at this point in their lives, this is actually quite a travel-friendly product, as the balm is very solid, and it doesn't move. Additionally, the screw lid also means that when it's on, it's on, and nothing can leak out. It has no fragrance that I can sniff out, and I find this to help deal with my fine lines, if not the dark circles that I seem to collect like my belly button collects lint. It also lends a bit of help to dealing with the puffiness of the skin around my eyes, which I'm quite grateful for.

Algenist is available from TVSN here in Australia, and this Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm can be found for $69.95 over here. If Algenist is right up your alley and you're curious about their other products, you can find past posts about them over here and here. What have you tried from Algenist and what are you looking to add to that list?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts