Review: Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream

TVSN has been responsible for a number of things that I've discovered over the years and really grown to love, and there really are so many goodies that I have now lost count! I'm happy to report that this is a trend that just keeps going, and the latest love that I have found as a result of this is the Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream!

 

Available for $79.95 for 50 ml of product on their website over here, the Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream boasts the ability to firm skin while also maintaining optimal hydration levels for 73 hours after one application. This contains a patented Firming Complex and Wild Rosella Extract, as well as Spanish Lavender Extract to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

 

This comes in a firm, yellow jar with a silver screw lid, making it easy to access the product within. I find the cream to be easy to scoop out of the jar, and this spreads over the skin really nicely when smoothed over the face. This is absorbed really well, and dries down to the point where it doesn't end up feeling like there's very much product on the skin, which I really like. I'm not a big fan of when the skin gets tacky or feels like an oil slick, and this is the perfect finish on my skin.
 
 

This is rich without being oily, and my skin is happier for it. I find that my skin feels smoother and softer as a result of using this, and while I don't feel like this has made a major impact when it comes to firming my skin, I do feel like the light texture makes it appropriate for year round wear. Like the rest of the line, this also incorporates Manuka Honey, and this also contains Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Olive Oil and Shea Butter, and these certainly help with keeping the skin moisturised.


I have found products from Skinn to work really well on my skin, and this is absolutely no exception. My skin has been happier as a result of this discovery, and I can say that, because I'm almost at the end of the jar, and as I can definitely tell you, life is too short to waste it on bad skincare! What hve you tried from Skinn?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts