Review: Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask


That feeling when you buy something that you actually really love, but didn't get the chance to try before you made that leap, and then you realised that you're backing the right horse? Yeah, that's the feeling we're talking about! It's exactly that zing that I felt when I started using the Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask, and I'm here to tell you all about it!

I may be biased, but I honestly feel like I've enjoyed just about every Ole Henriksen product that I've ever tried. The Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask comes in a white bottle that has a wide pump, and a clear plastic cap. This makes it easy to get the product out in theory, but I have had the pump stick on me a little bit, and I don't know if it's isolated to just mine, or if it's due to the texture of the mask.

This mask is suitable for those with combination, dry, normal, oily and sensitive skin, and helps in targeting skin concerns, such as dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and dark spots, uneven skin texture, as well as visible pores. It contains potent PHAs (polyhydroxy acids) and Nordic birch sap, and it's meant to exfoliate the skin, while adding luminosity to it.

The mask itself is a beige-pink, and has a somewhat sticky texture to it. This spreads over the skin with a little bit of work, and it's one of those cream masks that sits on your skin. Give it the required 15 minutes, then wash it off your face. I find this to be quite gentle, in that it doesn't feel like it's grating your face off as you're using it, but it certainly gets the job done! 

It's an easy one to get your hands on, as it can be found at Sephora. Retailing for $69 for 50 ml, it's on the pricier side, but it does a good job! What's your favourite Ole Henriksen find, and is it something that you've repurchased?

Comments

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog.
    True Glow facial

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts