It might be the worst AND best part of a being a beauty blogger - the spending of money that could go towards something else, but having this justified, because if you don't try it, then who's going to do it? Well, it's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it, and that person, of course, is me!
Like any other bargain hunter, I like to buy my beauty products when it's either on sale, or when there are extra goodies that come along with it. I mean, one of my favourite acronyms has to be GWP, and if you're wondering what that is, it's these three little words - Gift With Purchase. When Sephora had a good GWP recently, I had to jump on it and get a few goodies for myself.
And of course, being a beauty blogger means getting lots of things to try, but also not ever really being able to run through it all. This means that trial sized products are sometimes the most appropriate for me, and there is also the added bonus of it looking super cute! It's that sort of thinking that inspired me to pick up the Sephora Favorites Super Ingredients Skincare Set.
This retails for $60, and for that, you'll get 9 products that come to a total value of $150. The pack is comprised of:
- Alpha-H Vitamin A with Evening Primrose - 15ml
- Arcona Berry Gel Gommage Cleanse/Exfoliate - 30 ml
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo - 30ml
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer - 9.6g
- Kopari Beauty Coconut Melt - 57ml
- Murad Pre-Biotic 3-in-1 Multimist - 4.1ml
- Naturally Serious Skin Warrior Moisturizing Protective Cream - 7.5ml
- Tata Harper Skincare Resurfacing Mask - 7.5ml
- Youth To The People Superfood Face Wash - 30ml