Review: Mesoestetic Ha Densimatrix


Remember when the weather was oscillating wildly last week? From sunny to windy to stormy and more, it was definitely the time of year when my skin couldn't quite get a handle on what was going on. Thankfully, I was forward thinking enough to pre-emp this issue, and I was already using one of my favourite active ingredients for my skin at that point - hyaluronic acid!


I have had the pleasure of using the Mesoestetic Ha Densimatrix over the last month, and it's been such a gem for the skin, I'm going to miss it when it's gone.


Let's talk about Hyaluronic Acid for a bit - I know that this is a frequently seen active ingredient on this blog, but what exactly is so genius about this fabulous addition that should be cropping up in your skincare routine, if it isn't there already? Hyaluronic Acid is perfect for Winter, because it helps to retain water in the skin, as well as draw moisture into the skin. In other words, this is the perfect agent for helping that skin stay hydrated!


Enter the Mesoestetic Ha Densimatrix - otherwise known as magic in a bottle! Well, known to me, at least, but hopefully not restricted to just the one person after this post! What is it about this that makes it so amazing? It combines hyaluronic acid in several molecular forms to help provide, stimulate and protect it's presence in key layers of the skin. It also has the ability to provide enrichment to the skin, aiding in enhancing essential functions, such as improving barrier function, water retention and epidermal repair, as well as helping the endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid, in addition to protecting it from breakdown.


Practically speaking, it means that all of this goodness is crammed into a 30 ml dark blue glass dropper bottle. The serum is thin, and relatively runny, which also means that it is absorbed within seconds. It results in me having plump and smooth skin, which is both happy and healthy looking! I use it every evening, and my skin couldn't be more hydrated right now. Selling for $149 per bottle, you can bet your boots that this is worth the dough!


Mesoestetic can be found at various retailers, including online at Adore Beauty. What have you tried from Mesoestetic and just can't get enough of?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts