Review: Natasha Denona Bronze Palette


So, if you haven't been paying attention to social media recently, then you might have missed the flurry of purchases that occurred a couple of weeks ago when Sephora had a sale! There were plenty of chickie babes who rushed in and bought a palette from one of my favourite eyeshadow brands and that, of course, is the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette!

I used to think that these were beyond pricey, but I've come to realise, as you do, that certain things in life are worth the extra money. In this case, it's a bit of a splurge, but one that I definitely do not regret, and I'm really glad that I splashed out on. And before you go thinking that I bought it in the sale, sadly, I didn't, as I got it just before it happened, but I would certainly spend the same amount of money on it again if asked!


Let's break this down - for AUD $111, which actually makes it one of the more affordable full sized palettes from Natasha Denona, that will get you 15 shades in total, ranging from matte to metallic to shimmer. These sit in a glossy, bronze case that attracts fingerprints like nothing else, and it also includes a fairly large mirror, for ease of application on the go.


As expected, these shades tend to be very creamy, particularly the shimmer hues, and they mostly blend like a dream. I find the mattes to drag just a little bit, and they take me a tad more work to get them to look how I'd like them to, but it really is nothing I can truly complain about. I wonder too if that may also be my skill set vs the actual performance of the product.


There's the inclusion of two shades, Deep Dive and Rhodium, that I wouldn't have thought belonged in something call the Bronze Palette, but in actuality, these give a bit more depth and range to the looks that you can achieve with the kit, so I welcome their addition!


I started swatching them after I did the pictures for this post, and I fell further in love, if that was possible at all! I swatched them from left to right, starting with the first row. Going from top down, they are True Copper, Suntan, Sundown, Deep Dive, Rhodium, Magma, High Degree, Alloy, Ridge, True Bronze, Gloaming, Palladium, Bliss, Silk and Beach.


It truly is a gem, and I'm really pleased with this palette! It can now join the ranks of the rest of the Natasha Denona palettes in my beauty room, and it currently resides in my eyeshadow drawer, nestled between the Gold Palette and the Metropolis Palette. This palette can be found at various retailers, including Sephora here in Australia.


If you don't have any Natasha Denona products, I hope this inspires you to at least try them out, if not pick up your own palette! Did you get anything in the recent sale? 

Comments

Popular Posts