New Release: Models Prefer Green Routine Collection


There's a new collection in town, and I'm dying to show it to you! Models Prefer, which is the in house brand at Priceline, just dropped their Green Routine range, and I'm a total keen bean about this collection! Here's what to expect from them.


There are 9 different products in the whole range, and not all of them are pictured here. I was sent the lip scrub, in addition to those in the shots, but full disclosure - I was playing around with it while I was doing these shots, and didn't end up including it accidentally. I suppose now you'll have to buy it and find out what it's really like!


The range consists of:
  • Setting mist
  • Face serum
  • Lip balm (5 shades)
  • Multipurpose balm
  • Hydrating primer
  • Mascara
  • Lip scrub
  • Liquid concealer (3 shades)
  • BB cream (4 shades)

I love the packaging - the boxes that hold the products are all white with pale green embossing and black lettering, while the products themselves are also very consistent. They all bear white labels or backgrounds with black lettering, making the range look both simple, yet luxe. The prices start at $17.99 and go up to $26.99, and I like that there's room for expansion with what they've come out with so far. 


You can find more about it over here. Let me know your thoughts if you purchase anything from the range - I'd love to hear what you're thinking! What have you tried from Models Prefer?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts