Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Eye 96-Hour Hydro-Filler Concentrate


It's been forever since a tried and tested brand that I grew familiar with in my childhood has hit the blog, and I'm so happy to talk about the Clinique Moisture Surge Eye 96-Hour Hydro-Filler Concentrate today! If you've been in need of a good boost for the soft, and often abused (how many times have you rubbed your eyes today?) under eye area, then you've come to the right place!

Some of my earliest makeup memories include rifling through the gift with purchases that my aunt would pass to my mother yearly, around December. I always enjoyed looking at the pouches, marvelling at the mini lipsticks, and gently pawing at the eyeshadow duos. And of course, as I got older, my sister got into the three step skincare, and I got pulled further into the gravitational force known as the Clinique Universe - not that I ever fought get away from it. Instead, I learned to embrace, and here we are!


I've been a big fan of the Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser for ages, and I was psyched to hear that the range also had an eye cream. So much so, that this is actually my second bottle of this stuff, and that's when it occurred to me that I should be telling the world how much I like this!

The packaging of this eye serum is consistent with the rest of the range - a clear bottle, which allows you to track how much of this you're getting through, and a silver pump. Just one little squeeze will give you enough product for both under eye areas, leaving you with beautifully moisturised skin, and less defined lines around the eyes. I love that this does make the skin feel smoother and plumper, and that it takes just a few seconds for this to be absorbed.


This can be found for $60, which will get you 15 ml of product. Totally worth it, in my opinion! You can find it at several retailers, including Sephora, Mecca, Adore Beauty and at Clinique itself.

Are you devoted to the same products over and over again, or do you spread your skincare love far and wide?

Comments

Popular Posts