Review: Palmer's Coconut Water Hydrating Facial Mask


It's that time of the week again, when we talk about Self-Care Sunday! I've had a gruelling week, which involved a lot, and I mean, a lot of being on my feet, and running from one case to another, in addition to being a person and still having to do regular, every day, adulting. I'll be honest - I think the best thing I ever did for my mental health was to choose to be childfree. I can't imagine how I'd get anything in life done! Kudos to you mums - you really deserve whatever moments you can glean for your Self-Care Sunday!

I know that everyone who's reading this is familiar with, or at least aware of this household brand - I mean, who's never heard of Palmer's? That said, they are best known for their body care products. I would know - I've been using them for years! They do have skincare products for the face, but these have been overshadowed by the body care products, which is a little unfair, given that they are actually pretty decent!


The product that I'm talking about today is proof that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to give your skin a moisture boost. I've been using the Palmer's Coconut Water Hydrating Facial Mask, and this little gem has definitely improved my skin! At just $9.99, this 90g tube comes with a little twist top that allows you to get the product out without actually removing the cap - clever, and mess free.

The mask itself is thick and creamy, but spreads over the skin with little resistance. Boasting the ability help hydrate, nourish and restore the skin on the front of the tube, does it actually do what it claims?


The short answer is yes! Right after I use this, my skin feels so soft, and so moisturised, it's incredible. I don't know if it nourishes or restores the skin, but I love how wonderful it makes me face feel when I use it. I can't say that I'm surprised by the results, given that the active ingredients include coconut oil, Tahitian Monoi Oil, sweet almond oil, coconut water and macadamia nut oil. For those who are interested, this was formulated without phthalates, parabens, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates and dyes.

This is available from a number of different retailers, including Priceline, Kmart, Coles and Woolworths. If you're after a bit moisture boost this Winter, this is worth the $10 you'd be spending! What's your go to Palmer's product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts