Review: Mirenesse Magic Beads Super Enzyme Exfoliator


I love trying out a new exfoliator - for some reason, that's something I always get excited about, and when something is this good, really, why wouldn't I be?
The Mirenesse Magic Beads Super Enzyme Exfoliator bids goodbye to full and damaged skin, and hello to the new glow! Retailing for $49 for 60g, this frothy cleanser comes in a white plastic bottle with a flip lid, allowing for easy access to the product. I like that the hole is big enough to allow sufficient product out, and that the moisture in the bathroom doesn't end up clogging clumped bits of the exfoliator around the access point.


This product contains papaya extract to help even the skin tone, white mulberry extract to lighten pigmentation and brighten the skin, rice bran extract to soothe and moisturise, as well as liquorice root extraction to help fade blemishes. Sounding good so far?

The principle of this remind me of  pepper mill, where grinding keeps it fresh - basically, it is a water activated exfoliating enzyme powder that can be mixed into a frothy foam for exfoliation and rejuvenation of the skin! This way, you get a fresh delivery of enzymes each and every time! I love how velvety the foam feels, once it's all mixed together, and how smooth the skin feels right after I use it. I find that I can't use it too often, because my skin does start to feel a little over exfoliated, but that just means more savings, because it'll take longer to run through it! I have to say, my favourite part is my nose - it always feels amazing right after I scrub my face!


For those who are interested, this product is 100% vegan, which is amazing! You can find out more, and purchase it, over here. I'm really loving this product, and I'm always halfway through the bottle! 

Have you tried this one out yet? What's your favourite exfoliator?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts