FOTD ft L'Oreal, BYS, Designer Brands, Hylamide, Estee Lauder, ARbonne, MAC, Rimmel, Napoleon Perdis, Ardell and Genie


Makeup looks are always a lot of fun to create - I just wish I had more time to make them! Total side note here, but I'm loving that my hair actually has a bit of volume with all the products I've been using recently.





Primer:
L'Oreal Infallible Luminising Primer*

Under foundation highlighter:
Hylamide Photography Foundation in Golden Tan

Base:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Foundation in Tawny*

Brows:
Napoleon Perdis Eye Brow Pencil in Chocoholic
L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark*

Concealer over and under the brows:
Arbonne The Real Conceal Liquid Concealer in Medium Warm*

Concealer under the eyes:
Genie Transformer Highlighting Wand*

Contour:
Rimmel #Insta Conceal & Contour Contour Shade*
BYS Highlighting Trio Bronzer*

Blush:
BYS Highlighting Trio Blush*

Highlight:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle*

Eyeshadow primer:
BYS Eyeshadow Primer*

Eyeshadows from the BYS Peach 2 Palette* (count from the left):
5th shade on the bottom row all over the lids
1st shade on the top row over most of the lids
4th shade on the top row on outer half of the lids
6th shade on the top row at the outer most corner to add dimension
3rd shade on the bottom row in the crease to blend

Lashes:
Ardell  Lashes in Baby Wispies*

Lipstick:
BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick in Soft Pink* as the base
Designer Brands Precious Metals Lip Cream in Red Handed*

Powder:
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder


I love how beautiful the palette really is! It's insanely pigmented and it's getting me to venture out into eyeshadow colours that I don't have a lot of in my collection - that's what I love about makeup! It's the chance to do something different each time.




Here are all the cutie bits that I used to create this look! What's your go to eyeshadow palette right now?


*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts