Review: Harvest Garden Coconut, Rosehip and Pomegranate Scrub


Harvest Garden is a wonderful Australian brand that we need to talk about more often! Particularly since they have revamped their packaging, Harvest Garden is looking like a force to be reckoned with!

Let's have a little chat about their brand new labelling! Their new logo is a symbol of how they work in synergy with nature to create their products. Harvest Garden is a family owned, small but neat operation, with a brand new facility now in Tuggerah. I've long admired their work ethics, not mention also really liked some of their products, and now I'm excited to discuss one of these newbies that I've been crushing on!


Now, onto the Coconut + Rosehip + Pomegranate Scrub! Firstly, the design of the jar is such that it's a clear tub with a cap that become easier to twist off as you go along, but word to the wise, make sure you loosen it before you head into the shower the very first time, or you might be struggling in there a little. Upside, at least you know it won't spill in transit! 

Another thing to be aware of - the first two ingredients are Epsom Salt and Sea Salt. I didn't know this the first time I used it, and I was treated to the unexpected surprise of discovering little, minute cuts that I hadn't been aware of until then! That said, I really do like this scrub, because does something a little different to all my other scrubs. It starts off by scrubbing, like you'd expect, then it just melts away! I occasionally find bits of scrub left on the skin, and with this one, there definitely isn't that problem.


If you're interested in trying Harvest Garden for yourself, you can always hop onto their website over here and even get 12% off by putting my Instagram name, temporaryprincess, into the box at checkout! 

Have you tried anything from Harvest Garden before? What's on your shopping list?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts