Review: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence *


I used to be a HUGE Body Shop fan, but let's be honest, which beauty blogger who grew up in the 90's wasn't? It also helped that my sisters were really into it as well, which just fuelled the obsession. As I grew older, I remained fond of TBS, but got a little less rabid about their collection and over time, I drifted a little further away from it.

Well, TBS has had a resurgence of their gravitational pull, because they've been churning out some amazing products, and this little baby is no exception to the rule!
Please say hello to their British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence! This comes in a great pump bottle that contains 250ml of product, and the bottle itself is clear, which means that see how much or how little you have left.


I absolutely love, love. love this moisturiser! It has a thin, fluid consistency, which means that it gets absorbed really easily, and it dries down on the skin without that sticky, tacky feeling. This also means that you can get dressed quicker, because you won't be dragging clothes over semi-dried moisturiser.

There is also a bit of shimmer to it, but nothing so perceptible that it would be noticed by people who would then remark that you're shimmery and make you feel all self conscious. This also has the most divine rose scent - not cloying, thick or overly invasive.

Downside? This thin moisturiser is a little TOO easy to use up, and I'm already running low! That's the best type of downside there is!

I'm dying to check out the rest of the range, but it's going to have to wait until after July (lots of things going on in my life at the moment). However, if you have time on your hands, make sure that you have a poke around The Body Shop!

What's your favourite TBS product? Have you picked up anything from their newer ranges recently?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts