Current Favourites: Bright Lippies


Sometimes, I feel like you have to go bright or go home, you know? It's for those moments that these babies step in. Given my skin tone, these aren't the most appropriate, but it's my idea of going a little wild with make up - I know, how adventurous!

1)  Shanghai Suzy in Miss Christina Neon Guava - Bright, bright, bright! I don't trot this one out very often, but watch out when I do, because it's party time! This is a very vibrant shade that is definitely not for the faint of heart. Beautiful formula in a sturdy black case.

2) Clinique Chubby Stick in Oversized Orange - Definitely more of a balm than a lipstick! This is a casual, throw into the handbag shade that is immensely wearable. It's quite sheer and barely there - absolutely adore this!

3) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Buenos Aires - This is a light, bright peach. Not quite my shade, but something I've been reaching for a little more with the fading of my tan. It stays on well, but make sure you prime the lips first, because it can be a little drying.

4) Lime Crime in Suedeberry - This is definitely a very coral shades! Great for Summer days and reflective sunnies. It's a shame I don't agree with the way the company operates after their big fiasco about the credit cards and fraud!

5)  NARS Audacious Lipstick in Juliette - Of all the brights I have, this is probably the one I love the most! I love everything about this lipstick, from the thick, heavy packaging with the magnet in the case, to the texture and colour of it. It's my most regularly used bright and for a good reason! 


And that's all of my current brights! What kind of bright shade do you favour? Are you a bright pink or orange/coral kind of girl?

Comments

  1. I definitely lean towards pinks when it comes to brights and I'm a sucker for a good matte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I never thought I'd be about the mattes when I was younger. I used to love the glossy ones!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts