Violet Box January 2015


When all the Christmas specials were happening, I hopped on board and grabbed a six month subscription at Violet Box, given that one of my box subscriptions was running out.

And ta da! While this is the January box and it's now February, they actually did make the cut off for January (I believe it arrived a few days before the end of the month), but it was missing one product! It finally arrived a couple of days back, and I now get to share it with you!

Violet Box is a monthly beauty box that goes for $22.95 and you can find more information over here.


Here's everything that I received in the January box! A few full size products in this lot!


Here's the information card that came in the box.


1) The Cosmetic Kitchen Raw Chocolate Clay Mask (full size) - I received this is a different beauty box a couple of months ago, and haven't had the chance to use it yet, but it sounds yummy!
$24.95


2) Mellow Cosmetics Blush (full size) - This is a pretty blush that is free from parabens and from a brand that I've never heard of before.
$14.00


3) Distilled Restore Treatment Serum - This is meant to be used on the skin, nails and cuticles. It's for hydration and to help with strengthening the nails. It's a new one for me, and I'm looking forward to using it.
$?


4) Emite Make Up Precision Eye Pencil (full size) - This is a cream pencil, and will be handy for making my eyes look a little bigger.
$24.95


5) Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Yulan Eye Mask - I've used this before, and quite liked it. Yay for an excellent repeat!
$4.99

And that's everything for January! It's excellent value, standing at around $70! I can't wait to see what they have in store for February!

Are you subscribed to Violet Box? Does this interest you?

Comments

  1. I haven't tried the cosmetic kitchen mask either, but my bf already polished off the bath salts and found it relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love it when our boys go through our beauty packs! Mine is currently finishing off a clearing gel from Dermalogica.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts