Hello my sugars!
This review is a little later than when I initially received the box, given that the main item in it arrived broken, and I had to wait for the replacement to show up, which it did, just last week!
Without further ado, here's everything that I received in my box:
That looks like a pretty decent box. Here's the breakdown.
1) Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - This is an oddly generous sachet of condiioner. I still have another packet left over from a previous box, so I'm hoping I like it!
2) Bella Box Makeup Pouch - A cute small make up pouch with believable RRP.
3) Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid - I liked this one when I got it in a different box, so yay!
4) Laqa & Co Lip Lube Menatour in Beezlebub (full size) - This is the replacement! I initially got a purple version, but this is certainly nicer! Love me a lippie, so this is a welcome addition to the lippie family.
5) Skinnymint 28 Day Ultimate Teatox - Weight loss tea? Certainly sounds interesting!
6) Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel - This is honestly a little too small to do anything - I know, I've tried.
It's a good one in terms of introducing new products. This has come to about $57.32 on value, and I'm excited to crack into the lippie!
How long have you had to wait for a replacement item? Are you currently signed up to Bella Box?