Her Fashion Box! Here's the very last of my 12 month subscription to Her Fashion Box, and while it makes me a little sad to be giving it up, it's going to be nice to have less boxes knocking around under my bed!
There is something to be said about going out with a bang, however, so it's great that my final box (for now!) is pretty awesome. For $39.95, you can pick one of three types - Classic, Feminine or Trendy, and I've had 12 months of Feminine.
Here's everything in the box! Let'd break it down:
1) Peso Necklace - I don't have anything like this in my extensive accessory collection, so you can be certain that I'll be making full use of this over the next few weeks!
2) Inscription Ring - This is quite similar to a ring we received last year, but no less pretty. Makes me feel like I need to have an incredible tan when wearing it.
3) Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Dry Oil - I may never have to buy travel sized items ever again. I did receive this in a different beauty box a while back, and haven't had the chance to use it yet, but it's definitely going to be used later this year when I go overseas! I've just heard such good things about it, and would love to get around to using this!
4) Nail Block - This is handy, because I need a new one!
5) Body Brush - I was so confused when I first opened the box! I wondered why they included a brush for grooming horses, until I had a look in the magazine. It's apparently a brush for dry body brushing, which is the practice of removing dead skin cells, and it's also meant to increase blood circulation and improve the quality of skin. I'll give it a go and report back.
6) Urban Rituelle Summer Scents Frangipani Perfume Spray - This is a super sweet scent that conjures up images of warm Summer nights and shimmery hot days. Definitely great for festival days!
7) Le Tan Fast Tan - I think I got this as the bonus item for completing their survey? Sadly, I don't think I'll be using any fake bake any time soon, so it might be added to a giveaway.
A pretty decent last box for me, for now! I'll be getting some good use out of the box's items. Are you subscribed to Her Fashion Box? What's your favourite piece from this box?