Yes, yes, I know, yet another beauty box? Let me be the first to say that it's always crazy at the end of the month, when the beauty boxes all turn up at the same time, so I do apologise that it's the third one in a row, but it's certainly not the last!
First off, note the lovely pink mesh bag everything came in - isn't it cute? The zipper is certainly better on this pouch than it's predecessors.
Lust Have It is a monthly beauty box subscription, and at $19.95 per month, they had a couple of rocky months at the start of the year, but have really improved since. So, Lust Have It, what do you have in store for me this month?
1) Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow in Black Comedy (full size) - Yay! I love eye makeup! This month, we got to pick between a yellow-gold or black, and being me, I picked the black. I'll have to incorporate this into an EOTD.
2) Catwalk by Tigi Session Series Styling Cream (full size) - This came at just the right time! I've been using my KMS Heat Flex styling cream, and this is going to help change things up a little. I'll have to try it and see how it goes with my GHD.
3) Ardell Self-adhesive in 105S (full size) - ARDELL!!!! I was so excited to see this! I've, in recent days, become a fan of Ardell lashes, and I haven't had the chance to try any self-adhesive ones, so I'll definitely be using this!
4) Designer Brands Nail Polish in Shimmer (full size) - And shimmer it does! This is the one colour I've seen on everyone's blogs - did anyone get a different colour?
5) Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser - This is tiny, but at least travel friendly! I see it going into my travel bag in the future.
And that is everything! For $19.95, I received a box with 4 full size items worth a total of $73.73 - good work, Lust Have It! If you're new to Lust Have It, use the code 'TPRINCESS'to get $5 off your first box! Or bag, seeing as it came in a bag.
Have you received your bag yet? Do you think it's one of their best bags over the last few months?