Hello lovelies! This is the last beauty box review for another few weeks, I promise! Today's post is centered around the monthly Fashion and Beauty box by Lust Have It, and while I have said this before, I will say it again - this particularly subscription box has only improved since it started at the end of last year, and I can't wait to see what else they end up including!
This month, I received five items, with three of them being beauty products and two of them being fashion accessories.
1) Teal Bib Necklace - Simple, not over the top gold and teal necklace. I may actually be wearing this over the weekend. It's just a shame that this has gold hardware, rather than silver, but I've been wearing more gold over time, so this could actually be a good thing.
2) Designer Brands Outrageous Volume Mascara (fsize) ull - I received this in a Her Fashion Box a while back. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, so I hope it's good!
3) Beautiful Blue Print Scarf - This scarf is gorgeous! I really like it when I get a scarf in a subscription box and this is no exception. I really like the print and colours of this one. It's also soft and will go well with drapey cardigan.
4) Marsk Mineral Blush in Watermelon (full size) - I don't know when I became obsessed with blushes, but I so am, and this is definitely a great inclusion in this box!
5) Marsk Mineral Bronzer in Tassie Tan - I haven't being using bronzer for a while. It might be have right around the time my tan faded and I got more into blush? In any case, this might help kick start my old bronzer lust!
That's five rather lovely items from Lust Have It for their FaB box! If you're looking to get into Lust Have It, use 'TPRINCESS' to get $5 off your first box!
Would you prefer a beauty box or a fashion and beauty box? What would you love to see in a fashion and beauty box?