The start of August means the last month of Winter, getting one step closer to warmth and also, narrowing down all the gorgeous things that I reached for in my stash of products during July.
1) Schwarzkopf Normal Balance Leave-In Treatment - I've been turning to oils in more recent days, but this lovely little wonder jumped to the front of the line recently when I got it at a Beauty Heaven event. This leave in conditioner adds a that little bit of extra smoothness to my hair, making it tangle free.
2) L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation - This foundation stands the test of time! After hours of wear, this foundation still looks very similar to it's starting point way at the beginning of the day. Just gorgeous.
3) L'Oreal Infallible Powder Foundation - I love this powder! This is the perfect seal to create an amazingly flawless background for make up.
4) Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream - This is definitely more of a balm, and a lovely one at that! If you're into lemons and want hydrated cuticles, this product might be just the one to get you on track.
5) Face of Australia Screen Siren Nail Polish in Isn't It Delicious - A limited edition range based on Marilyn Monroe, this nail polish is just so bright and so upbeat, you can't help but be happy just looking at it! Perfect for perking up a sad, dark Winter's day.
6) Kate Somerville Exfolikate - This little mask is heaven sent! My sister first introduced me to this mask about 10 months ago, and what I really like about it is that you only have to have it on for 1.5 to 2 minutes and it really exfoliates!
7) ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer - This is a surprising little gem! This particular primer is excellent just under foundation and keeps things in place. This also has a silicone feel to it, making the skin smooth and easy for make up application.
What's on your favourites list? Do you have anything that you keep returning to?