Yay! The first of four (oh holy moly, I have subscriptions to four boxes?) is now here! Bella Box is really the first of every box that appears each month and it's so nice to get a parcel in the mail. The theme this month is Sport Your Style.
Here's everything that I got this August. A total of seven items, including one full size product!
Here is everything on the product card! For those who are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, Bella Box is a monthly beauty box subscription, so if you're interested in getting a surprise in the mail every month, then Bella Box has you covered! For a paltry $15 each month, you get a variety of beauty products - enough to keep you entertained for a bit.
So what's in the box, really?
1) Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner - I've only ever used one Organix product, and I can't remember what it's like, so this is a good way to be reintroduced to the brand.
2) Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Naked Ambition (full size) - Love that I got this polish, particularly in this awesome colour! Love a nude, ballet slipper type shade!
3) Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - I'm about to use another bottle of this that I once got in another beauty box, so I'll find out if this is a good or bad thing!
4) Lee Stafford Shine Head Spray Shine (full size for a travel size) - LOVE this brand! Best dry shampoo ever, so I'm hoping this head spray will be full of shiny goodness!
5) Avene Eluage Gel - Good old Avene, back again! This is a firming gel meant to target and reduce wrinkles. I think it's probably too small a sample to work, but we'll see!
6) Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter - Already use this, already think this is awesome!
For a total of $50.32, this box is full of stuff that I will be using, and at the end of the day, that is what's so great about beauty boxes - being introduced to new brands and products, and getting some serious bang for your buck!
Have you received your box yet? Are you happy with what's in it?