Review: Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Polish and Exfoliator

It's Sunday, and you know what that means - a new blog post! And today, I'm excited to talk about the Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Polish and Exfoliator. I've been adding Antipodes back to my routine recently, and I couldn't be happier about it! In case you missed it, and you'd like to catch up on my previous post about them, you can read all about their Baptiste H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel over here.

The Reincarnation Pure Facial Polish and Exfoliator retails for $42 for 75ml of product, and has some beautifully moisturising ingredients that add hydration, while buffing away old, dry skin. This contains a mix of avocado oil and jojoba beads for that very purpose, while marigold bloom oil is there to nurture and repair the skin. Carrot seed extract is also present to help clear and revitalize the skin surface. It also has exotic essential oils of cedarwood and sweet orange to bring calm and balance to the skin. 

This comes in a metal tube with a screw cap, and I'm not going to lie, it's a little tricky to store, at least for me. The facial exfoliator comes out of the tube easily, and I use about a 2 pea sized dollop for my skin. This is quite thick, which makes sense, given the packaging, and adding a bit of water helps thin it out a little, so that it's easier to work this into your skin in rotational strokes. I love that while it's working it's magic and exfoliating my skin, it's also moisturising and nourishing the skin. 

I find that this helps in getting rid of some stubborn bits of makeup, as well as actually cleansing the skin.There's also the bonus of it having jojoba beads, which means that you're at least not contributing to the addition of plastic into the environment - do you remember when the micro beads that used to be included in skincare were made of plastic? That seems so crazy now!

This product has been certified as vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, which means it's incredibly inclusive, and it's something that we can all use - isn't that fabulous! Grab your own tube on Ry, or Adore Beauty, among other retailers.

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts