New Release: Maybelline Lifter Gloss Collection


Oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD! Ok, everyone, just act casual, and don't shove and push as you make your way to the exit, because you don't want to cause an accident as you run to Priceline to pick up the new release that Maybelline has just dropped, and that's their Lifter Gloss!

What exactly is the Lifter Gloss, and why am I so excited? It's a collection of lip glosses that contains hyaluronic acid to add hydration to the lips, and it's meant to give your lips a high, shine finish with a full lifted look. The packaging itself is a clear tube, showing you the colour, with a pale pink handle that holds an extra large doe foot applicator. 

This comes in a total of 10 shades, all of which are quite wearable on their own, or could be worn over a different lip colour to add a bit of shine. I love that these have arrived in time for Summer, which is when my makeup takes on a simpler look, including switching out my usual matte lippie for some gloss instead. It also gives my lips the appearance of being plumper and smoother, which I'm loving. I really appreciate that this isn't very sticky, and that it feels quite comfortable on the lips. It also almost feels a little tingly when I initially put it on, which makes it feel like it's doing something.

These retail for $18.95 each, and it can be purchased in a number of different retailers, including Chemist Warehouse. I highly recommend my most reached for shade, Moon, which is a bit of a 'my lips but better' type colour. Let me know if you pick up something from the range - I'd love to hear your thoughts! Are you a gloss girl, or a matte babe?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Hyaluronic acid works great as a lip plumping product, helping to fill in cracks on the surface of your lips and keep the cells loaded with moisture. However, since it's natural and does break down inside your body, hyaluronic acid needs to be continuously and consistently used to maintain its plumping effect.
    maybelline new york lifter lip gloss in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts