Feed Your Skin and Nourish Your Mind ft. Kobo and Arbonne - Gift Guide Part 8


I know we've all been there - running low on steam, running out of time! At this point, you may have whittle down your list to the last few stragglers, and those are always the hardest people to buy for - or is that just me? If so, you've probably got your father-in-law, your brother-in-law and possibly granny on the list. And if not, hey, I wanna hear your gift ideas!

I digress, however. Thankfully, I have some inspiration for you, if you're still after gift ideas for the babes who are tricky to buy for. Let's get started! I'm so excited about the following, I feel like I should be putting one under the tree for myself! I don't talk about it very much, but I love reading! I probably don't do as much of it these days as I used to, once upon a time, in the BB (Before Blogging) days, but I still take a book with me when I hop onto a plane, or in the car on road trips - it's practically tradition for me.

In an age when we're trying to minimalize the amount of stuff that we have, and Marie Kondo it all, a Kobo is the perfect companion to take with you on the go. For anyone who's private about what they're reading, then this is a fabulous bit of equipment, because there's no way that anyone could ever judge what you're feeding your brain! The Kobo Nia retails for $149.95 and you can find all you need to know about it over here.

I will admit that I was skeptical about e-readers initially, but I actually really love them, and I think that they are pretty nifty, and great for just about anyone. No more having to look for that out of print book, or waiting to make it to the bookstore to grab a copy of something you're dying to read - with the Kobo Nia, the latest release from Kobo, this helpful little screen carries up to 6000 books, and is the most affordable entry level Kobo on the market. While you're at it, remember to pick up a cover to keep your new Kobo safe - these come in black (pictured here), aqua and lemon, and will set you back $34.95.

Another great reason for getting a Kobo is that this is a fantastic way to wind down and escape into your imagination, and one of the best times to do so is right after you've had a deep and relaxing soak to let the day seep away. Uplift your spirits with a bit of their Refreshing Toner Spray, then slather some Coconut Body Butter for that beach holiday feel. Now that you're ready and prepped, you can snuggle down in your bed with your Kobo and let your mind run wild. Doesn't that sound cozy and safe and far from the life we now know? 

This combination is more than just the make up of these different products - you're giving them the Great Gift of Escapism. I can think of a few people who'd love this as a hamper, and I can think of no one who wouldn't. What would be your first purchase on your Kobo?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts