Be the Batiste You Can be with a Fringe of Luxe from Peter Thomas Roth - Gift Guide Part 7


I can't stop looking at all the Christmas gift sets this year! Given that it hasn't been the best year we've collectively had as, oh, I don't know, the human race, it doesn't surprise me that I'm currently looking forward to one of my favourite times of the year. It is always a stressful, yet uplifting time of the year, and I find strange comfort in the glossy wrapping paper on packages, all tied up in glittery ribbon - it's almost like things are normal because I can see that stores are trotting out presents that are appropriate for people I know with all the bells and whistles, like every other year.

One such consistent brand has to be Batiste! Like they did last year, they have stocked the stores with goodies like before - two different dry shampoos, Wildflower and Bare, each paired with a hair brush, and placed into a box, making it easy for you to wrap it without any odd corners. The Wildflower dry shampoo comes with a red brush, while the Bare one comes with an orange brush. I'm a big fan of the Bare version, and it's totally one I'd buy - for myself! These retail for $10.50, and they are available at Woolworths, Big W and selected pharmacies.

If, like me, you're also into making your own gift boxes (I also find wrapping very soothing this time of year), and like me, you enjoy including a little something to make your recipient squeal with delight, as opposed to the time I screamed when I found the roach my cat hid in my bag), then there's nothing like a trip to one of my favourite stores, Sephora, to strike the right note. 

A brand that I've been enamoured with for a few years that always makes me smile is Peter Thomas Roth. I've had such positive experiences with their skincare products, and I just wanted to highlight some products for you to consider when you're lingering in store, trying to make up your mind. I think the real focus when it comes to beauty this year has been all about skincare rather than glamorous makeup, so you've really got to take care of your skin. 

It doesn't help that we've been looking at our screens more than usual, and that the stress may be getting to some of us (including myself). Therefore, when you're considering making your own pack for a loved one, you might want to cast your eyes over their FirmX range. This range is targeted to deal with fine lines and wrinkles, and to combat decreasing elasticity and firmness. Speaking of casting your eyes, don't neglect your peepers - you could consider a lash enhancer for that special someone, and yourself, so that the next time y'all are chatting on Zoom, you can compare something fun!

And that's what we're talking about on this gift guide! Stick around, though, if you're still searching! There are more goodies to feast your eyes upon!

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts