Sunday Chill Day with Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure Castile Soap


Happy Sunday, babes! While Saturday is my favourite day of the week, Sunday remains a close second, tied with Friday nights. Sunday should always be a day to reflect on the week that just happened, in order to prepare for the week ahead. It is also often peppered with chores and occasional workouts, mixed with a little chilling, because you should never work too hard on your day off.

Just because you might be taking it easy doesn't mean that someone else can't work hard! For example, are you aware that Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soaps have 18 in 1 uses? I knew that it did a lot, but I actually wasn't aware of what the 18 different uses were.

So, just to walk you through it all, this can be used:
  1. On your face
  2. On your body
  3. On your hair 
  4. In the bath 
  5. For shaving
  6. To brush your teeth
  7. In the foot bath
  8. To help clear nasal congestion
  9. For washing makeup brushes
  10. To wash your dishes
  11. For your laundry
  12. Mopping the house
  13. All purpose cleaning by mixing it with water in a spray bottle
  14. To clean the windows
  15. For cleaning the toilets
  16. Fruit and veggie rinse
  17. To wash your dog
  18. As an ant spray (Tea Tree Pure Castile Soap)

While I do love the concept, I'm a little dubious about using it for all of the above. I think, perhaps, if you're stuck in a situation where you're out of toothpaste, or you're trying to reduce the amount of waste that you accumulate, then this would be a staple. This was a bit of a godsend back when travelling was a regular thing - it meant that I didn't have to drag several different bottles and packets into my suitcase, thus lightening my load, quite literally!

My favourite use for this, outside of the scope of washing my body, is that I've managed to do quite a few sink washes of clothes while on the road - it gives me the freedom to not worry about what to pack, so that I can enjoy travelling a lot more! I'm excited to give this a go for washing my makeup brushes and mopping the house. I love the diversity!


At this point, they come in 11 different scents, and for those who aren't keen on the liquid version, there is also a bar soap (which I feel limits the versatility of the product) - this is one for my husband, that's for sure! On top of all of that, Dr. Bronner's is also vegan, cruelty free, and the packaging is 100% post consumer recycled plastic. It's definitely a product that gives me all of the feels, and then some!

Find out more about their products on their website here. Have you tried Dr. Bronner's before? What's your favourite scent?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts