Review: Arbonne SuperCalm Soothing Hydrator with Tiger Grass Blend


My skin freaked out recently, and I think it's because I did a bit of skincare swap, and my face wasn't happy about it. So, when I wanted to try out new skincare after that episode, I ended up going for something that I was pretty sure I wouldn't react to, and that's the Arbonne SuperCalm Soothing Hydrator with Tiger Grass Blend.



What does it boast to do? It's meant to be a lightweight, gentle, barrier-supporting formula with skin-soothing benefits, and it's supposed to lock in moisture, while supporting a balanced appearance. This means that it's supposed to soothe the appearance of stressed skin, which can be blotchy, sensitised, or uneven in tone. While this has been specially formulated for sensitive skin, this is suitable for all skin types. 


This is vegan, cruelty free and gluten free, which, honestly, I didn't even know was a thing in skincare! The key ingredients include sustainably sourced Agastache Mexicana Extract for supporting the skin's moisture barrier, which is also meant to help with hydration, and sustainably sourced Tiger Grass Extract to for skin balance. There is also Probiotic Lysate to help with skin renewal, moisture barrier function, and also for natural exfoliation. 


This comes in a clear glass jar with a white screw cap. It makes it easy to check how much you have left at a glance (and at this point, there really isn't very much in it!), and I also like the comforting heft of the jar. The jar contains 50g of product, and the cream itself is white, thick, and bears no scent, which I appreciate, particularly for when my skin is unhappy. 


I was very pleasantly surprised by how smooth I found this to be. While it feels thick and rich initially, it does disappear fairly quickly, and I love that it doesn't cause any irritation to the skin. Aside from using this as a cream on it's own, I feel like this can also be applied as an adjunct to another cream to help boost moisture levels. This retails for $44, and can be found on their website over here. There are also complementary products within the range that can work well in conjunction with the SuperCalm Soothing Hydrator with Tiger Grass Blend, including the SuperCalm Vegan Cleansing Milk with Agastache Blend, SuperCalm Skin Relief Serum with Tiger Grass Blend and InnerCalm Adaptogenic De-Stress Powder with Ashwagandha and Saffron.

What is your skin loving, or hating, right now?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts