Brand Focus: Go Healthy


It's Thursday and that means you're one step closer to Friday! My life has been very hectic, with the restrictions easing and life regaining some degree of normalcy at work, so I've definitely been up to the eyeballs with things to do, and having to deal with life outside of work on top of that - yeowch, I won't lie, it's been a juggle! Let's not even talk about the fact that dance studios and gyms will be opening up again this weekend - I kneaded dough twice in the last 7 days, and my upper body and arms are so sore. I'm seriously out of shape, and a little scared of what it's going to be like when I return to my usual workouts!

Now that I've set the scene, you might have a better understanding of why I'm featuring Go Healthy today! 

With the cool change firmly in place now, my nose has been getting runny, and not for COVID or even cold reasons, but more due to a change in temperature when I go from the brisk outside to the warm indoors. This also means that my nose has been a little stuffy of late, and one product that I adore from their range is the Go Vir-Defence Cold & Flu. This combines vitamin C, garlic and zinc, and I find that this helps in thinning out the mucous (gross, sorry), allowing me to breathe better. I can't claim that this reduces my chances of getting a cold, but it is helpful on a daily basis, and even more so when I'm actively snuffly.


Speaking of snuffly, the one thing that I'm also using to try and stave off a possible infection is some manuka honey! Mixed with a bit of fruit and yoghurt, this honey is meant to have antibacterial properties (side note - it is used in the dressing of wounds quite commonly) and health benefits. That said, it's honey, which is something that I do like with yoghurt, so I'm sold, honestly! The Go Manuka Honey makes me feel virtuous while I'm snacking, and for that, I'm happy to keep chomping my way through it!


One thing that I'm excited to try, particularly as work is ramping up a notch, is the Go Cherry Sleep. This is supposed to help you catch some zzz's, with the passionflower to help with nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety, while the sour cherry in it is supposed to assist in achieving some balance in your wellbeing. I haven't been sleeping very well, and I know this because I keep catching myself at periods of light sleep, before drifting off again, rather than sleeping through the night. I can tell that I've been a little stressed as well, because I've been having nightmares about exams - they are some of my worst dreams, as I only tend to get them when I'm at my most stressed!

My most recent one involved me getting stressed about only passing part of my exams, and I actually never received all of my qualifications - I mean, what a nightmare!!! So you can see, something that might assist in getting me through the night without stressful things like those would be appreciated!


While I'm glad that these are working out for me, I would definitely recommend that you speak to your GP about these supplements before embarking on using them. In the meantime, I'm also trying to do my best to look after myself, both physically and mentally, because that is the best way to stay healthy!

For more information on Go Healthy, you can hit up their website over here. What's your staple must have supplement, and what have you tried from Go Healthy?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts