Review: Teoxane RHA Serum Regenerative Skin Concentrate



I'm not going to lie - I love cosmeceuticals! I mean, how can you possibly not? Skincare that has a heavily science based background makes my skin sing, and my recent stint with the Teoxane RHA Serum Regenerative Skin Concentrate has been more than positive.

If you're interested in reading about my previous experiences with Teoxane, you can head over here and here to get all the details. For now, though, I'd recommend that you stick around to read more about what my skin has been head over heels for!


Let's start with the packaging! This comes in a tall cylinder with silver trimmings, and it holds an in built pump that gets out a small amount of product at a time. The serum contains the highest concentration of Teoxane's patented RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) technology, which is combined with antioxidants and anti-ageing ingredients, like their Dermo-Restructuring Complex and Novhyal.


This is a lightweight serum that is absorbed easily, and adds hydration to the skin. I love that it helps in creating a smoother, plumper surface, and that it doesn't interact with any other bits of skincare I use over it, nor does it interfere with my makeup. This does boast a hefty price tag of $165 for 30 ml of product, and while that may feel like quite a bit of money to splash out on one product, you have just the one skin that you live in, and I definitely want to pamper it, so I can put my best face forward at all times!


You can find more about Teoxane over here. I've been using this daily, sometimes twice daily, at about 2 to 3 pumps each time, and I get the feeling that this will be running low pretty soon! What have you tried from Teoxane?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts