Review: Oil Garden Silk Bath Oils


Just when you think you're running out of Oil Garden (sad face!), and you've had a long week, you find a stash of Silk Bath Oils in your 'Must Try' tub, and suddenly, just like that, everything turns right around! And so, my spirits, and smile, do an about face and turn back the right way up!

Now, keep in mind that Australia is currently in a drought, and having a bath isn't a daily option for a lot of us. As a rare treat that could seriously improve my state of mind after a really tough time at work, however, these bath oils certainly allow me the most ultimate self indulgence.


There are three scents to pick from:
  • Muscle Recovery - wintergreen, tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint all come together to loosen tight muscles, soothing aches and pains to aid in your recovery from intensive exercise
  • Women's Balance - florals with sweet orange, designed to help melt away physical and emotion symptoms associated with mood swings and tension
  • Relax & Unwind - sweet citrus with lavender and chamomile, blended to help lull you into a state of relaxation and allow you to enter your mental chill out zone

Of the three scents available, I feel like I got sent the two most appropriate for me! All you need to do is add about 2 tablespoons of oil to your bath water (I will admit to adding a splash more than I probably should, but again, being a treat and all, go hard or go home, am I right?), then giving yourself plenty of time to have a good soak.


I love that the bottles are designed so that you can't just go too rogue with them and dump the entire contents into your tub without meaning to (or if you're like me, clumsy), and that the oils emulsify when they hit the water, leaving you with bath water that is silky smooth on your skin. Muscle Recovery is my favourite, and this gets my skin tingly and cool, which is so good after a run or when I've been at pole. The best thing for my mental health is exercise, and this is such a great complementary way to deal with my brain (and body!).


These retail for $34.99 each, and these bottles contain 125ml of product each. If you're looking to purchase something from the range, you can head over here. What's the one thing you consider to be the most indulgent when it comes to self care?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts