Review: Holaceuticals Seaweed Ceramide Moisture Serum and Niacinamide Brightening Serum


New year, new skin! Just kidding, it's the same old skin, but I'm working harder than ever to protect it. If this means doing lots of testing on my skin with gorgeous new skincare products, then, well, just call me your guinea pig! 

Please don't think for a second that I'm not excited about trying new skincare products, though! Cracking open a new jar of lotion, twisting that dropper cap on a bottle of serum, snapping the top off a tube of eye cream... All absolute music to my ears! 


I've been busy trying out the new Holaceuticals range from Glamourflage, and I absolutely adore what I've been experimenting with so far. The Holaceuticals range is a seaweed based collection of serum products, made up of 6 different serums in total. I was given the chance to try the Ceramide Moisture Serum and Niacinamide Brightening Serum, and here are my thoughts on them.


The Ceramide Moisture Serum has been designed to help improve and repair dry, irritated and sensitive skin. It's supposed to help improve the skin barrier, and you can find it over here. This comes in an amber dropper bottle containing 15 ml of product, and I love that the dropper works really well - it doesn't just pick up a mediocre amount of product, it actually gives you enough to cover the face and your decolletage. 

The Niacinamide Brightening Serum is meant to add a radiant glow to the skin while improving uneven skin tone, as well as moisturising the skin. This comes in the same packaging as the Ceramide Moisture Serum, and seeing as I've gotten halfway through both products, you can tell that I'm absolutely loving them!


Firstly, both of these products contain ingredients that don't seem to serve as an irritant, and instead, are supposed to help improve the skin barrier. These have been perfect for my usually bomb proof skin that seems to be reacting to something in the environment. It's either something in the air, now that there are plants in full bloom, or the smoke from the bushfires, or even a combination of, because my skin has been reacting to something. These have helped with calming my skin, and both products have a thin consistency, which means that it doesn't take long for them to be absorbed. 


What you need to keep in mind is that these are both mild, and they won't radically change your life,  but these have helped by working in synergy with my other skincare products in brightening my skin, keeping skin irritation at bay, and helping moisturise my skin on hot Summer days. It won't be long before they join the empties tub in the bathroom!

What is your favourite Glamourflage/Hola product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts