Review: Bourjois Always Fabulous Extreme Resist 24 HR Foundation


Ok guys, don't freak out and start running to Priceline, but honestly, what I'm going to talk about next is quite possibly the best foundation and concealer duo I've tried from Bourjois! I loved it from the first swipe, and I've been wearing it almost daily since.


I'm talking about the Bourjois Always Fabulous Extreme Resist 24 HR Liquid Foundation! This full coverage foundation has a semi-matte finish, and wears well throughout the day. This has an oil free formula that contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, so that it does good while it makes you look good! On top of all that, it also has SPF 20, and this is meant to last up to 24 hours on the skin.


Let's start with the packaging. This comes in a clean, minimalistic glass bottle topped with a rose gold cap, and this is both tasteful and beautiful. It comes in 9 different shades, and Beige is an exact shade for my colouring. Now, hold onto your hats, because this is where it gets exciting! It absolutely lives up to expectations - this does have full coverage, without looking cakey. It also certainly has a semi-matte, satin type, finish, which becomes more luminous with liquid illuminator, if that's how you prefer your finish. The medium consistency of the product means that blending is a breeze - goodbye pores, hello flawless!


Best of all, I love that this wears well throughout the day. No creasing, not drying, and no oxidation, which means what I look like when I leave the house is similar to what I look like at the end of the day! Alongside it is their new Always Fabulous Extreme Resist Concealer, which is another winner. Aside from using this to prevent my eye bags from taking over my face (holiday period? What holiday period?), I've also been using them to help shape my brows, and they are doing a marvellous job of helping me tame them. The concealer is creamy and pigmented, which means that the coverage is excellent, and it's light on the skin. This is available in 4 shades.


Bourjois is only available at Priceline, both instore and online here, and the foundation retails for $35, while the concealer can be found for $23.

What foundation has you feeling your most flawless?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts