Review: Esmi Refining Charcoal Clay Booster Mask


Face masks are like my drug - they make me happy when I use them, I appreciate the effects that they have on me and my skin, and I look forward to using them again. One can even say that I have an addiction. I'm open to trying all sorts of face masks, but there are a few types that hold a special spot in my heart. 
I've been falling for the Charcoal Clay Booster Mask by Esmi, and for a few very good reasons! Firstly, this comes in a large, and generous jar containing 150 ml of product. There is also a decent price tag (RRP$95) that comes along with this mask, but trust me on this one, it's worth it.


This jar has an easy to unscrew lid, and the product is quite thick and not runny, which makes it a lot less messy to scoop the mask out and smear it on. Their list of ingredients includes charcoal, which is meant to help detoxify the skin, while the kaolin clay should help soothe, purify and exfoliate. There is also the addition of bentonite clay for neutralising harmful bacteria, and almond and jojoba seed oils to moisturise skin while promoting healing and skin repairing. 


It's supposed to help with tired, dull skin that lacks that glow. I find it to be a handy pick me up for when my skin is feeling a little congested and rundown, and I'm in need of a boost to turn my skin around. This semi-dries down, but not to the point where it would crack if you were to move your face. I love that my skin always looks a little clearer for a couple of days once I've used it.


If you're looking to try Esmi, including this little lovely, you can head over to their website over here. Aside from this, I can absolutely recommend the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum and the Golden Anti-Ageing Serum. What would you like to try from Esmi?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts