Review: Enbacci Moisturising and Brightening Hand Creams

 
I'm a major Enbacci fan, but if you're reading my blog, then I don't really need to tell you this! Enbacci is a Melbourne based brand, and the creator behind the brand is honestly one of the most genuine babes I've had the pleasure of meeting a few times. 


Given that it's Winter, it's time to moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! I was sent some very excellent new releases by Enbacci, and man, am I glad to have them! Also, spoiler alert - it's gonna be a positive review!


The moisturising hand and nail cream has a dry touch formula, which means you don't have to sit around and flap your hands while waiting for them to dry. I like that this has a light and pretty scent to it, but it doesn't stick around. This is a great hand cream for when I've had quite a few surgeries that day and I need to run from one procedure into my consult room. Little dry down time, lots of moisturisation!


For those who are on the go outside, the brightening hand and nail cream with SPF 15 is a better alternative. This one has a similar scent and texture, but is meant to make the skin of the hand look more youthful, while slowing down skin ageing that is caused by sun exposure. I probably would prefer one with a higher SPF, and it would be ideal to know if this has broad spectrum coverage. That said, some protection is certainly better than none!


I do moisturise my hands every evening, but I am acutely aware that I really need to be doing it more often, and since I started using these new hand creams, I have been applying the brightening version throughout the day at work, and I do feel like my hands are feeling, and looking, better than ever.


These hand creams retail at $23 for 40 ml each, and can be found over here. You can also purchase it as a pack with the hand wash, which I'm really looking forward to trying, for $65.

What's your current favourite hand cream? Have you tried Enbacci products before?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts