Review: House of Immortelle Refreshing Rosemary Facial Mist


Here's a new brand on the blog for you guys! I've had some experience with House of Immortelle in the past, but I don't think I've ever really had the chance to do a full review of the products before, and I honestly don't know why! So, to rectify that, I'm here to chat through their Refreshing Rosemary Facial Mist!


For those who are unfamiliar with House of Immortelle, they describe themselves as a natural, plant-based, cruelty free brand, and their products leave out things like artificial fragrances, harsh ingredients, colours and preservatives.


In fact, there's a list of things that they specifically leave out of their products, including parabens, SLS, phalate, aluminium, silicone, mineral oil and artificial colour. They do include, however, pure essential oils and botanical plant extracts. Sounding pretty decent for an Aussie born and bred brand! 

As someone who has skin that can dry out and lose it's radiance in the Winter, I need a little pick me up for my skin as a precursor to applying other bits and bobs of skincare. Enter the Refreshing Rosemary Facial Mist! This amber spray bottle contains 100 ml of product, and the spray is somewhere between a fine mist and a bit of a spit. It's not the end of the world, and can at least be remedied with a new nozzle, and at least the rest of the product makes up for this one flaw!


This mist is meant to hydrate while providing antioxidants to help the daily stressors that plague the skin. It also claims to help minimise the pores, but I'll be honest, I haven't really had anything do that in the entire time I've used skincare. That said, my pores are pretty little generally. The best thing about this is how it seems to almost prime my skin to allow for better hydration. It also has a light and pretty botanical scent to it. 


This retails for $16.98, and you can find it over here. Have you tried anything from House of Immortelle before? What's your favourite goodie from them?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts