Review: The Quick Flick To The Point Eyeliner


I love when companies that have a good product look to evolve the product so that it may be more suitable for others - one such example is the new release from The Quick Flick. Just dropped this very month, this newbie is a better fit for me, and I'm so glad they came up with it!


I did like the original version of this just fine, and you can read my review over here, but now that I've tried the new To The Point eyeliners from The Quick Flick, I can honestly say that these are more suitable for everyday wear - it's exactly what I put on with my eyeliner daily before I head out to work.


Secondly, I'm wondering if it's just due to the shape of my eyelids, but I do think that they fit a little better on me. However, it's may just be because that's the way I already do my wings? Either way, these super cuties will slot in perfectly into my daily makeup routine.


I love that they also come in a holographic box, and that the eyeliners themselves are a shiny metallic pink. Like the original version, this also comes in Intense Black, but this seems darker than I remember it being, which is odd, but hey, I'm definitely not complaining! The black is just how I like it, and I'm happy to report that this baby stays on nicely.


This also retails for $34.99, and you can get it over here. Hurry, it's limited edition, so make sure you don't miss out!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts