Review: Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint in Bare Blackberry


I love Bobbi Brown - from the glossy packaging in varying colours, with my favourite being their limited edition stuff, down to the texture and results of the products themselves, it's definitely a luxe brand that I love whipping out on the regular. What I also really love is when they add to a line, and improve a collection that is already awesome!


On that note, I'm happy to report that they have now extended their Extra Lip Tint collection to an extra three shades! 


Having just dropped on the market on the 13th of January, these newbies are:
  1. Bare Blackberry
  2. Bare Raspberry 
  3. Bare Nude
These three shades essentially double the shade range, having previously been limited to:
  1. Bare Pink
  2. Bare Melon
  3. Bare Punch
For those who are new to the Extra Lip Tints, these are colour enhancing, oil infused balms, and they are meant to help complement the natural colour of your own lips, creating a shade that is supposed to suit you.


These are absolutely bursting with goodness, such as olive, avocado and jojoba oils and vitamin C and vitamin E, which all come together to keep the lips soft, supple and beautifully moisturised. I love that they come in a glossy white case with a pearlescent finish, which is broken up by a black portion in the middle. 

I received this in Bare Blackberry, and it's a gorgeous dark purple, as the name would suggest. This glides onto the lips, leaving a hint of colour and a slight glossy sheen. It's non-sticky, and feels light and it leaves my lips really moisturised. 


As a side note, I find these to be totally safe for when I'm wearing my Invisalign, which, for those who haven't had the luck to wear them, basically stops me from wearing anything that even has a hint of colour, so that's definitely a plus!

These retail for $56 each, and I'm loving the shade that I received! Have you tried the Extra Lip Tint before? What's your go to shade?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts