Review: Medik8 Advanced Night Eye


Hands up if you're shocked to see Medik8 on the blog again! Then again, there's no such thing as too much of a good thing, right? And let's face it, if you've ever tried Medik8 before, then you'll know that the saying is absolutely true!


I've been loving the Medik8 Advanced Night Eye Rejuvenating Repair Eye Cream pretty hard, and it's been loving my skin right back. First off, what are the claims?


The Advanced Night Eye is actually part of the new Advanced Night range, which have been developed to work alongside vitamin A serums, so that you can make the most of the retinoids you use. This has been designed to, you guessed it, rejuvenate dull and tired eyes by nourishing the under eye area, and helping to reduce the dark circles and puffiness while you sleep. In short, it works hard while you're hardly working!

The key ingredients in this little jar all sound incredibly fancy, and these include caffeine, matrixyl 3000, hesperidin, n-acetyl glucosamine and midnight recovery complex. Combined, these all come together to help brighten, firm and hydrate skin while protecting against free radicals.


This comes in a little jar that contains 15 ml of product, and the packaging also includes a little spatula so that you can scoop the product out easily. Once your face is clean and dry, dab this onto the under eye area gently, and pat it into the skin. Then, you leave it alone to work it's magic!

Using this over the Christmas period has really helped with my little stress dark circles, which usually come on when . Overworking brings on the puffiness and the stress darkens the shadows beneath my eyes - overall, it's definitely not an attractive look. Thankfully, this has helped in reducing their appearance, and I'm happy to report that I managed to sail through the silly season without heavy concealer use!


This retails for $84, and you can find it over here, as well as with various other online retailers. I'm starting to see the bottom of this jar, and this will be missed when it's finished!

What's your favourite eye cream and why?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I’ve only been using under eye dermal md serum for 2 weeks but the one night I did not apply it due to being sick and when I woke my eyes where super puffy. I haven’t skipped a day since. I keep this in the fridge and it feels amazing at night after a day of starring at my laptop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts